If you’ve never made muffins with yogurt in the batter, you’re in for a treat. There’s no way your batch won’t turn out moist and tender. (Use Greek yogurt for a little extra protein.) Coconut oil adds just a hint of tropical taste that is perfect with sweet peaches.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup peach yogurt (regular or Greek)
- 2eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2large peaches, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, honey, yogurt, eggs, and milk, and stir until fully combined.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Fold in peaches. Divide batter among baking cups, filling each 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.