Whether blending this up as a morning meal, pre- or post-workout snack, or summer cool-down drink, this smoothie checks all the boxes. Filling, full of healthy and seasonal produce, and super tasty, it’s a great way to stay hydrated on a hot summer day.
- Handful Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 basil leaves, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, for garnish
- Combine Swiss chard, strawberries, lemon juice, and coconut water in a blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again. Garnish with basil and flaxseed.