- Yields: serves 8 to 10
- Total: 1 hour
- Active: depends 2
- Your choice of pasta al dente
- Gorgonzola, parmesan & cheddar cheese. Cream, butter, flour, half & half
- 2# pasta, 12oz of each cheese, 1/4# butter, 3Tbs Flour & 40oz cream
Main dish or a savory side dish exploding in flavor with a smooth texture! This is our most requested menu side item or vegetarian main dish, it screams comfort food to all ages.
- Cook past al dente & shock cold when done
- Make a roux with butter, flour & 2 cups of cream. Start adding cheese to bechamel sauce and additional cream to keep a cream consistency, finished product is a mornay sauce (cheese sauce)
- Add cheese sauce into the cooked pasta, top with panko bread crumbs and flash in a 350F oven for 20 to 30 minutes to re-heat.