Hot days call for cool desserts, like this boozy milkshake, which combines frosty mint with its old friend chocolate.
What to buy: Chocolate-mint wafer cookies like Thin Mints or Back to Nature’s Fudge Mint Cookies add an extra kick of mint, but plain chocolate wafer cookies would work as well. Or, you can make our Slim Mints recipe.
This recipe was featured as part of our Milkshakes recipe slideshow.
- Yield: 1 – 2 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/4 cup crème de cacao
- 4 crushed chocolate-mint wafer cookies
- Combine ice cream and crème de cacao in a blender or a food processor fitted with a blade attachment. Pulse 8 to 10 times or until mostly smooth.
- Add crushed cookies and pulse 4 to 5 times more to combine.
- Pour into a chilled pint glass and serve.