Farmer Brown in San Francisco uses this infusion in its tempting Grapefruit Gimlet, but we think it would make a tasty vodka tonic as well.
- Yield: 1 (750-milliliter) bottle
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins, plus 24 hrs for infusing
- Active: Under 5 mins
- Rinds of 2 large grapefruits
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle unflavored vodka
- Combine grapefruit rinds and vodka in an airtight container. Allow to infuse 24 hours in a cool, dark place.
- Remove grapefruit rinds, and store in the airtight container at room temperature indefinitely.