This recipe for dairy-free banana chocolate pudding will become a favorite go-to healthy treat. After blending all the ingredients together, feel free to add berries, dried fruit, and other mix-ins for additional texture and flavor. You can also pour this over banana soft-serve ice cream (or regular ice cream, for that matter) as an alternative to hot fudge.
- 1 1/2 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- Dried coconut flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve garnished with coconut flakes, if desired.