This is easy to make and is very delicious. This is a fun way to kick up your mac and cheese and makes alot of fun!
- Yield: 4 servings.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Total Time. 40 minutes.
- Active: 20 minutes.
- 1 package ( 7 – 1/4 ounce) Kraft macaroni & cheese Milk 1- 1/2 cups spagetti sauce
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef 1 cup Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese 2 Tablespoons kraft grated parmesan cheese
- Using the directions on the box, of macaroni and cheese. . Boil the macaroni until tender, strain the macaroni into a glass bowl and add cold water to the boiling water to cool it down before pouring into the sink. Never pour boiling water into your kitchen sink.
- Spread the macaroni in the glass bowl evenly then add the ground beef, and spread it out evenly and gently not to move the macaroni.
Add the spagetti sauce and spread it out evenly and be gentle while spreading.
- Add more macaroni and spread it evenly, and add the speghetti sauce and spread it out evenly. Then add The shredded mozzarella cheese, and some parmesan cheese.