A healthy chicken and greens salad recipe. You’ll need to make a batch of Tahini Dressing for tossing.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15 mins
- Active: 15 mins
- About 6 cups chopped salad greens, such as baby kale or red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup Tahini Dressing (see note), plus more for passing
- ½ English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Trim and tear the leaves of the salad greens into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the salad greens in a wide, shallow salad bowl, drizzle with a little dressing, and toss to coat.
- Scatter with the cucumber, chicken, and green onion. Serve, passing additional dressing on the side.