I cannot remember where I first got this recipe, but I’ve tweeked it a bit to give it some kick.
- Yield: 6
- Total: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salted butter
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 Cup Blue Moon Beer
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- In a large saucepan, saute scallions in butter. Stir in the soup, beer, milk, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and ground white pepper. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. Heat through (do not boil).