Whether you take the Blue-Moon Belgian Vanilla Ice Cream Float as desert or a beverage, there is always a happy ending!
- Yield: 1
- Total: 7 Minutes
- 1 bottle Blue-Moon Belgian White beer. (No substitutes please!)
- 1 Scoop Gourmet French Vanilla Ice Cream.
- 1 Gush of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup. (for drizzling)
- Course Bar Sugar.
- (OPTIONAL) 2 to 4 Maraschino Cherries [OR] 1 oz Maraschino Liquor
- Start by wetting the rim of a cold, wide mouthed glass or frosted mug. Dip the rim of the glass into bar sugar to apply a generous coating of sugar.
- Add to glass 1 scoop of ice cream and (optional) Maraschino cherries.
- Slowly pour Blue-Moon Belgian White Beer into glass while tilting glass at an angle. Pour the stout slowly. You may have to set the glass down for a minute or so before adding more for the head to decay. If the ice cream gets stuck, gently lift it with a spoon until it floats to the top.
- When ice cream floats to top of glass, finish off with a gush (or a drizzle) of Hershey’s syrup.
- Enjoy! Go after the ice cream first! (The happy ending is when you get the bottom)