This is a recipe that I have adapted to my taste. It is wonderful with homemade soup, a meal or by itself. I have never met anyone who did not love it. It is so easy to make. You can even make up batches of the dry ingredients and put in jars for a great gift. Just add a bottle of Blue Moon Beer. Try it you will love it!!!!!!
- Total: 1 Hour
- 2 and 1/2 cups of self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bottle of BLUE MOON BEER
- 1/4 cup of melted butter or magarine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan (9×5) inch. In a bowl, mix the self-rising, all-purpose, brown sugar,baking powder, salt,and onion powder. Pour in bottle of Blue Moon Beer and mix until moistened. Transfer to loaf pan. Top with melted butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes in preheated oven. Until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack or plate. Slice and serve.