Celery seeds add a pleasant bitterness to this tangy dressing. Use the dressing on spinach salad, grated carrot salad, or potato salad.
- Yield: About 1 1/2 cups
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 1 small sweet or white onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 cup grapeseed oil or other mild oil
- Grate 1 small sweet or white onion. Whisk in a small bowl with 1/4 cup sugar, 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons celery seeds, and 2 teaspoons dry mustard.
- Beat in 1 cup mild oil, such as grapeseed oil, and salt and black pepper to taste.