Why not try packaging guacamole differently? Instead of having it as a dip with tortilla chips, enjoy it as a quick, sushi-like snack. This recipe satisfies hunger in a low-carb, highly nutritious way.
- 1/2lemon, juiced
- 1lime, juiced
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1/2shallot, diced
- 3-5cherry tomatoes, diced
- Handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Dash cumin
- 1large cucumber, sliced lengthwise into 8-10 thin strips
- Place avocado flesh in a bowl. Add lemon and lime juice, and use the edge of a fork to mash until creamy but still a bit chunky. Add garlic, shallot, tomato, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste, and cumin.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon guacamole onto the end of each cucumber slice. Roll cucumber around and onto guacamole, creating bite-sized rolls. Seal shut with a toothpick or keep as is.