Yay, cake with rainbow-colored sprinkles! It’s like birthday in a cup anytime you want to celebrate that it’s, well, a Tuesday.
- Yields: 1 serving
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 5 mins
- Active: 5 mins
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- Rainbow sprinkles for garnish
- Mini chocolate-covered candies for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Put all ingredients except sprinkles and milk into a blender and blend on high. Add milk as needed for consistency.
- Fill one shallow bowl with honey and another bowl with sprinkles. Press the rim of the glass into the honey, and then into the sprinkles.
- Pour into a cold glass and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Enjoy immediately