I first tried this soup at a local restaurant and fell in love with it. I decided to make it at home and this is the recipe I use. It is easy and you will not believe how delicious. Try it, you will love it.
- Yield: 6
- Total: 35 minutes
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup thinly diced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1 Bottle of Blue Moon Beer
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Melt butter and saute all the vegetables until tender. Blend in flour and dry mustard. Slowly add chicken stock, bring to a boil; stirring for 5 minutes. Add cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and Beer.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper
- Serve in a hollowed out Bread bowl or regular bowl. Garnish with Popcorn.