John A. Moawad, MD, FACS
Dr. John Moawad is an ABMS board certified vascular surgeon and associate professor of surgery at Northeast Ohio Medical University. He practices in Akron, Ohio. Dr. Moawad treats patients with vascular disease using the most appropriate medical, endovascular, or surgical approach.
- University of Pennsylvania, BSE
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Surgery – Surgery
- American Board of Surgery – Vascular Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation
- In 2012, trained local surgeons in Ethiopia in vascular trauma and dialysis access surgery
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.