Clare Wightman MS, PAC
Clare Wightman is a certified physician assistant with over 14 years in dermatology and medical research. She has also worked in pediatric bone marrow transplant and otolaryngology (ENT)/allergies.
- University of Colorado School of Medicine MS, PA-C
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Certified Botox Injector
- Colorado Physician Assistant State License
- DEA License
- Past president and vice president of the Colorado Society of Dermatology Professionals
- Served as the sub-investigator and clinical coordinator in multiple clinical research trials
- Most outstanding volunteer for the National Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.