Sometimes all it takes is a change in mindset — no matter how small — to turn a crappy day into a good one. To help you shift into a happier gear, we’ve rounded up five things from around the web that inspire and delight us, and we hope they’ll do the same for you.
This week, we've rounded up five videos of farmers parodying popular songs (Talk about multitalented!). We share our favorite happiness-boosters each week, so be sure to check back — and share your own in the comments below!
1. "What Does the Farmer Say?" (Parody of "What Does the Fox Say" by Yivis)
2. "A Fresh Breath of Farm Air" (Parody of "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" by Will Smith)
3. "Ranching Awesome" (Parody of "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis)
4. "Farm It Maybe" (Parody of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson)
5. "If I Was Your Farmer" (Parody of "Boyfriend" by Justine Bieber)
What's making you happy this week? Share in the comments below!