Sometimes all it takes is a change in mindset — no matter how small — to turn a crappy day into a good one. To help you shift into a happier gear, we’ve rounded up five things from around the web that inspire and delight us, and we hope they’ll do the same for you. We share our favorite happiness-boosters each week, so be sure to check back — and share your own in the comments below!
1. This video montage of dogs jumping on trampolines
Watch the whole way through for a surprise twist at the end.
2. This collection of poignant dog poetry
So honest, so cutting, so deep.
3. This video of a French Bulldog puppy stuck on its back
Somebody give the little tyke a push!
4. This amazing demonstration of willpower from the world’s most well-trained dog
And she can do math!
5. This story of Dorado, a guide dog who helped to successfully rescue his blind owner from the 71st floor of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 — even though his owner unclipped his leash and told him to run ahead
Did someone say, “humanity’s best friend?”
Cover photo: Minita
What’s making you happy this week? Share in the comments below!