Tapenade is great served as a dip along with a sliced baguette or pita chips (perfect for your next party!), and it makes a flavorful spread for sandwiches and wraps. Sun-dried tomatoes brighten up traditional tapenade and add a nice balance to the salty kalamata olives.
- 1 cup olives
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (preferably packed in oil)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1anchovy fillet
- 1clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1baguette, sliced, for serving (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Use an immersion blender to purée to desired consistency. (Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.)
- Serve at room temperature with baguette, pita chips, or crackers. Recipe can be made up to 2 days ahead of time.