How do you make a marg even better? Add our favorite hot sauce: sriracha. This twist on the classic will surely spice up any celebration (or just your next happy hour). Not a fan of spice? Check out these 21 margarita recipes to find your favorite flavor.
- 2 cups hulled and chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Cointreau (or other orange-flavored liquor)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon <a href=”http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Kum-Kee-Sriracha-18-Ounce/dp/B003GU0TIO” target=”_blank”>Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Chili Sauce</a>
- 2 cups ice
- Sugar, for rimming glass
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a sugar-rimmed margarita glass.