A fresh, filling, and freakin’ delicious salad you can make in minutes? Don’t mind if we do! This recipe combines five veggies with cheese and a bright vinaigrette for loads of flavor and texture. It’ll change your mind about all salads being limp and boring.
- <strong> For pesto vinaigrette: </strong>
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 clovegarlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- <strong>For salad:</strong>
- 2 cups organic arugula
- 2 cups organic shredded kale
- 4 ounces mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 bunch roasted asparagus
- 1/2 cup raw corn
- 10leaves organic basil
- To make dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and use a fork to whisk until all parts are incorporated.
- Toss all salad ingredients together and top with vinaigrette.
Recipe created by Sweetgreen. Founded in 2007 by Georgetown University graduates Nicolas Jammet, Jonathan Neman, and Nathaniel Ru, Sweetgreen has become a favorite not only for its delicious and healthy food, but also for its commitment to local farmers, the community, sustainability, and outstanding company culture. To learn more, check out their website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter @sweetgreen.