Every Monday on our Instagram stories, we share a super-easy, 7-ingredients-or-less recipe. Follow us for a new episode each week!
We’d say you should make this baked Brie dip to bring to holiday parties, but the truth is that you should make it all the time and just eat it for yourself. It’s that good.
It’s a savory combo of cheese and candied pecans that tastes straight-up gourmet but really only takes a few minutes to throw together. Bring this bad boy to any party and you’ll be the hit of the night. Ooorrrr eat it for dinner on your couch, in your pajamas. It’s all about balance, right?
Share a photo of your own baked brie dip on Instagram and tag us @greatist.
Recipe adapted from: Spoon Fork Bacon
Makes: 5-7 servings
Ready in: 20 minutes
8 ounces triple cream Brie, rinds removed (room temperature)
3 ounces mascarpone, softened
2 teaspoons thyme, minced
1 teaspoon chives, thinly sliced
1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a shallow baking dish (a loaf pan will do).
2. Place Brie, mascarpone, thyme, chives, salt, and pepper into a large bowl or electric stand mixer. Mix until fully combined.
3. Pour mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle candied pecans on top.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until dip is bubbly and gooey. Remove from oven and allow dip to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Serve on crostini, bread, or crackers.