Wendy A. Satmary, MD
Dr. Wendy Satmary is an ABMS board certified physician with over 20 years of clinical experience in obstetric and gynecologic care. She has additional training and expertise in integrative medicine, medical acupuncture, menopause, female sexual problems, pelvic pain, vulvar pain, and vulvovaginal and gynecologic dermatologic disorders. She has authored work in peer-reviewed journals relevant to her field, including those related to gynecology, women’s health and sexuality, integrative medicine, female chronic pain, and sexual pain.
- University of California, Los Angeles, BS
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- AASECT Certified Sexuality Counselor
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture
- NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP)
- Completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- Member of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease (ISSVD)
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.