Tiffany Taft, PsyD
Dr. Tiffany Taft is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in the psychological and social effects of chronic medical illness. She is the founder of Oak Park Behavioral Medicine LLC, an independent private practice of psychologists, social workers, and counselors near Chicago. She is also a research associate professor and director of psychogastroenterology research at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, MA, PsyD
- Keller Graduate School of Management, MIS
- University of Illinois, Chicago, BA
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Award for Contributions to Meeting Psychological Needs of IBD Patients, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Poster of Distinction Award, American Gastroenterology Association
- Completed fellowship in psychogastroenerology at Northwestern University in 2011
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.