Tahirah Redhead MPAS, PA-C, MPH
Tahirah Redhead is a board certified physician assistant specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. She is passionate about women’s health and centers her studies on health literacy and education surrounding contraceptive health. She is currently an OB-GYN PA in an underserved, minority community.
- St. John’s University, BS
- CUNY School of Public Health, MPH
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, MPAS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Addiction Medicine Certification, American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Infection Control & Barrier Precautions Certification
- Has a master’s degree in public health with a focus in health policy & management
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.