Shilpa Amin, M.D., CAQ, FAAFP
Dr. Shilpa Amin is an ABMS board certified physician specializing in family medicine, geriatrics, and integrative medicine. Dr. Amin’s clinical work experience has ranged from private internal medicine and family practice to urgent care, long-term care, and public health. Dr. Amin is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Loyola University, MJ
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, MBSc
- George Washington University School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Family Medicine – Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine – Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Physician Specialties – Integrative Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Geriatrics
- Masters in biomedical sciences (clinical research)
- Masters in jurisprudence (health law, healthcare compliance)
- Women’s Health Fellowship at Mayo Clinic
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.