Saurabh Sethi, M.D., MPH
Dr. Saurabh Sethi is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician specializing in gastroenterology, hepatology, and advanced interventional endoscopy. He is currently a gastroenterology practitioner in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), MBBS
- University of Texas School of Public Health, MPH
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology
- Harvard Medical School Excellence in Tutoring Award
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded T-32 training grant for clinical research in gastroenterology
- Involved with multiple books and research articles, including more than 40 peer-reviewed publications
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.