Sara N. Frye, OD, MPH, FAAO
Dr. Sara N. Frye is an optometrist with over 13 years of experience in both academia and private practice. She currently works as a clinical project lead in Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Alcon. Her area of focus is monofocal and toric IOLs and injectors.
- University of Arizona, MPH
- Nova Southeastern University, OD
- University of British Columbia, BS
- Licensed Optometrist
- Residency-trained in cornea and contact lenses
- Fellowship in the American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Foundation George Mertz Contact Lens Resident Award
- Florida Optometric Association Presidential Award
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.