Monisha Bhanote MD, FCAP, ABOIM, CCMS, YMTS
Dr. Monisha Bhanote is an ABMS board certified physician and published author with expertise in integrative medicine, anatomic and clinical pathology, cytopathology, and culinary medicine. Her interests include nutritional science and the microbiome, applying mindfulness, yoga, and Ayurveda as lifestyle practices, and disease prevention. She is the Founder and CEO of the Holistic Wellbeing Collective, an integrative/functional telehealth medical practice and wellness community focused on transforming health and well-being with an evidence-based holistic approach.
- Binghamton University, BS, BA
- Medical University of Silesia, MD
- New York University/Winthrop, Residency
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, Fellowship
- The University of Rochester, School of Medicine, Fellowship
- University of Arizona, Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine, Fellowship, ABOIM
- American Board of Physician Specialties, American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)
- American Board of Pathology – Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology – Cytopathology
- Breast, Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer – Fellowship Trained
- Certified Culinary Medicine Specialist, The Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine at Tulane University
- Yoga Medicine Therapeutic Specialist
- Certified Be Well Yoga for Cancer Recovery Specialist
- Author of Lioncrest Publication, “The Anatomy of Well-being: Intentional Practices to Embrace Your Body’s Unique Design and Revitalize Your Health”
- Published author with Elsevier Publishing Company, “Pathology Case Reports: Medicine Morning Report” and the upcoming “Microbiology & Immunology: Beyond the Pearls”
- Health and wellness expert for news media outlets and publications including Health Central, Martha Stewart Living, Vitamin Shoppe, Prevention Magazine, Insider, and numerous others
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.