Melissa Badowski, PharmD, MPH, FCCP
Dr. Melissa E. Badowski is a pharmacotherapy and infectious diseases specialist. Dr. Badowski assists in the medication management of people living with HIV and other infectious diseases in Chicago, Illinois.
- Midwestern University, Chicago College of Pharmacy, PharmD
- University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Public Health, MPH
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS)
- Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist (BCIDP)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine / Institute of Technology: Technology Award
- ACCP HIV PRN: Distinguished Clinical Practitioner
- ACCP Fellow
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.