Marie Lorraine Johnson MS, RD, CPT
Marie Lorraine Johnson works as an outpatient dietitian at Bright Sky Nutrition in Missouri, where she specializes in weight loss, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease treatment, and diabetes remission. She also works as a personal trainer and fitness instructor teaching interval-based cycling classes at Cyclebar.
- Messiah University, BS
- Cox College, MS
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Completed a clinically focused dietetic internship at Cox College
- Featured on a podcast episode of “Conversations with Anne Elizabeth”
- Featured in the opening video of the 2021 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.