Dominique Fontaine, BSN, RN, HNB-BC, HWNC-BC
Dominique Fontaine is a holistic nurse, a health and wellness nurse coach, a holistic nurse educator, and a medical cannabis nurse coach and consultant. She specializes in homeostasis regulation in psychoneuroimmunoendocrinology ailments with clients to rediscover purpose and enhance quality of life. Dominique is a passionate nurse disability advocate who strives to transform healthcare and culture through awareness, education, and integrative nursing.
- Duke University, BSN–DNP FNP
- Winston-Salem State University, BSN
- Presbyterian School of Nursing, Queens University, ASN
- Registered Nurse
- Holistic Health and Wellness Nurse Coach Board Certified (HWNC-BC)
- Holistic Nurse Board Certified (HNB-BC)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Reiki Master Practitioner
- Clinical Acupressure Certification
- Amen Clinics Certified Brain Health Coach Professional
- Founder of Sage Integrative Wellness, LLC
- Chapter leader for the American Holistic Nurses Association Scottsdale, Arizona, Chapter
- Nurse Coach Editor for the American Holistic Nurses Association
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.