Cydney Ortiz, PsyD
Cydney Ortiz is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in trauma-informed, healing-centered, and culturally sensitive psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and transitional-age youth.
- Pitzer College, BA
- Wright Institute, MA, PsyD
- Rostered in Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)
- Cognitive Behavioral Intervention for Trauma in Schools (CBITS)
- Bounce Back (CBITS adaptation for elementary school-aged students)
- Teen Intervene: A Brief Intervention for Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Seventeen Days: Evidence-Based Sex Ed Intervention for Adolescent Females 14-19
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.