Alisha D. Sellers, BS Pharmacy, PharmD
Dr. Alisha D. Vassar-Sellers is a managed care pharmacist. She is the pharmacy director for Aetna Better Health of Maryland Medicaid, where she manages the pharmacy benefit and implements clinical and corporate initiatives, targeting various disease states, to improve member outcomes.
- University of Toledo, PharmD
- University of Toledo College of Pharmacy, BS Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Psychiatric Certification from the Arizona Pharmacy Association
- Pharmacist and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care Certification from the Arizona Pharmacy Association
- Completed a pharmacy practice residency at Grant Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, with an emphasis in trauma and intensive care
- Member of The Society of St. Vincent De Paul Servant Leaders Society
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.