Whether you’re hittin’ the weight bench, the elliptical, or the mat, there’s nothing like the right music to push you through your workout.
And we say, you can’t go wrong with a good regimen of bass-laden bangers for the occasion. This hip-hop workout mix will get the hype job done so you can get the gains.
Be sure to follow us on Spotify and keep this playlist locked for the next time you’re going in on your glutes.
Here’s the set list:
Getcha Gains Hip-Hop Workout Mix
21 songs, 1hr 29 min
- “Coming In Hot” by Andy Mineo, Lecrae
- “Stronger” by Kanye West
- “Lose Control (feat. Ciara & Fat Man Scoop)” by Missy Elliott, Ciara, Fatman Scoop
- “No Problem (feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz)” by Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz
- “Ruff Ryders Anthem” by DMX
- “Monster” by Kanye West, JAY-Z, Ric Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver
- “APESHIT” by The Carters
- “Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J
- “Ante Up (Robbin Hoodz Theory)” by M.O.P
- “Remember the Name (feat. Styles of Beyond)” by Fort Minor, Styles Of Beyond
- “If You Know You Know” by Pusha T
- “Forever” by Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem
- “DNA.” by Kendrick Lamar
- “Here I Come” by The Roots, Dice Raw, Malik B.
- “Jump Around” by House Of Pain
- “All I Do Is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross)” by DJ Khaled, Ludacris, T-Pain, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross
- “Encore” by JAY-Z
- “B.O.B. – Bombs Over Baghdad” by Outkast
- “Scenario” by A Tribe Called Quest
- “Lose Yourself” by Eminem
- “Keep Going” by Lecrae