Peach purée can be found at many specialty grocery stores or, if you are so inclined, you can make your own.
- Yield: 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 3 parts blanco tequila (such as Siembra Azul blanco)
- 2 parts Peach Purée
- 1 part agave nectar
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lemon wedge, for garnish (optional)
- Thin peach slice, for garnish (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake 20 times.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a lemon wedge and a thin peach slice.