I came up with this when I was trying to squeak by on a grad student fellowship in a kitchen I had to share with the other women in the boarding house I was living with.
Sometimes, you just had to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.
I don’t want to think about the nutritional content, but I do remember it tasting good.
- Yields: 2 Servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20 minutes
- Active: 20 minutes
- 1 Package Ramen Noodles
- 2-3 eggs
- Handful of vegetables of your choice with some onion and garlic if you have it.
- Salami or vegetarian Salami cut into small pieces
- Handful of shredded cheese
- Olive Oil
- Boil the ramen noodles and discard water and flavor packet.
- Crack eggs into bowl and scramble, set aside.
- Sautee onion and garlic in a frying pan until soft. Toss in your veggies and salami, continue to sautee.
- Add drained noodles to the frying pan. Pour scrambled eggs over the noodle mixture and mix the two together. As the eggs start to set, add the shredded cheese and stirr until the eggs have reached your desired consistency.
- Enjoy with Ketchup and Franks