marinaded the chicken overnight if you want the chicken to have allot of taste.
- Yields: 4
- Total: 50 mins
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 limes, juiced
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle blue moon beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. When grill is ready, brush the grate lightly with oil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the lime juice, beer, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper. Place chicken into the sauce, cover, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, and place on the grill. Grill for about 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear, and the internal temperature of the meat has reached 175 degrees F (80 degrees C).
- Discard leftover marinade.