A letter board is an opportunity to add a little humor to your home, post it on Instagram, and make all your friends think you’re hilarious. But a new letter board is kind of like the next page in George R.R. Martin’s Game of Thrones Word doc — full of frightening possibilities and still blank.
For a little letter board inspiration, here are some of the funniest quotes on the internet. Whether you’re over COVID-19, hate Mondays, or just want an opportunity to talk about tacos, you’ll find the perfect quote for you!
1. One day you’re not old and the next day you have a favorite grocery store
2. My dentist told me I needed a crown. I was like, “I know right!”
4. Wednesdays are the middle finger of the week
5. Don’t read the next sentence. You rebel. I like you
6. I’m gonna need you to be strong today… I whisper to my coffee
7. My housekeeping style is best described as there appears to have been a struggle
8. Like a good neighbor, stay over there
9. I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would just be proud of me
10. Keep it in your plants
11. A yawn is a silent scream for coffee
12. Drink some water you beautiful and capable dehydrated bitch
13. If a cookie falls on the floor and you pick it up… that’s a squat, right?
14. The grass is not greener. They used a filter
15. Mirror: You look cute.
Front camera: What the f*ck is this?
16. 1. Going to bed early. 2. Not leaving my house. 3. Required naps. My childhood punishments are now my adult goals
17. Whoever said “out of sight, out of mind” never had a spider disappear in their bedroom
18. Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting
19. The hardest 3 things to say:
1. I was wrong.
2. I need help.
3. Worcestershire sauce
20. I pee when I cough because of you. — Love, Mom
21. I was born to be wild, but only until 9 pm or so…
22. I like to think money wouldn’t change me, yet when I’m winning Monopoly, I’m a terrible person
23. I dusted once. It came back. I’m not falling for that again
24. Currently experiencing life at 30 WTFs per hour
25. I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me
26. My greatest dream is to eat all of the food in The Very Hungry Caterpillar and then sleep in a cocoon for 2 weeks
27. So it turns out being an adult is mostly just Googling how to do stuff
28. My personal style these days can best be described as “Didn’t expect to get out of the car”
29. Ya basic
30. If you like pina coladas and getting songs stuck in your head
31. If you can’t say anything nice, say it as a question
32. Went outside today — Hot. Bugs. People. Zero stars — do not recommend
33. My Disney princess name would be Taco Belle
34. Behind every great woman is a Pilates teacher telling her to relax her shoulders
35. I was going to throw in the towel, but then remembered how much laundry I already have
36. I’m still waiting for the fairy tale scene where the animals clean everything for me
37. “I wish I would’ve checked myself.” — Guy who wrecked himself
38. I am the human version of tangled headphones
39. I’m so glad I learned about parallelograms instead of taxes. Really handy this parallelogram season
40. Today’s affirmation: Your hair is so much better than it was in middle school
41. I thought my anxiety had imagined every worst case scenario, but this year has given it some new material to work with
42. Every day can be Taco Tuesday if you just believe
43. My jeans probably think I died. — 2020
44. Everything is a bed if you try hard enough
45. Why isn’t anyone talking about how long it takes to write on these boards?