With warmer weather come cravings of iced beverages and melted ice cream galore. And while it’s easy to pop into the closest coffee shop or fro yo spot, it’s equally aseasy (and definitely healthier) to turn to the kitchen. All it takes is a little prep work. Craving something thicker? Simply toss all the ingredients in a blender. Feeling adventurous? Experiment with almond and coconut milk flavors or add fresh mint.
- <strong>For coffee ice cubes:</strong>
- 1 pot brewed coffee
- <strong>For latte:</strong>
- 2-3coffee ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3drops liquid stevia
- Dash cinnamon
- Pour coffee into an ice cube tray. Freeze for 1 hour or overnight.
- To make latte, place coffee ice cubes in a mug. Top with almond milk, add stevia, and stir. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
This recipe was created in partnership with our friends at Lululemon.