Recipe: Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Makes 4 servings
What You'll Need:
1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and put them in a bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to chickpeas and mix well. Spread them on baking sheet in one layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan, shake around to ensure that the chickpeas brown evenly, and return to oven for another 15 minutes until brown and crunchy.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature!
Want more ideas for fabulous foods to roast? Here are a few more suggestions from Snack Girl! What are your favorite homemade snacks? Share with us in the comments below!
You May Also Like
HEALTH SITE LIKE THIS.
Seriously, we cite every fact with a scientific study!
Once we put a Shake Weight to the test...
We help you find what healthy means to you.