Recipe: Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Makes 4 servings
What You'll Need:
1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and put them in a bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to chickpeas and mix well. Spread them on baking sheet in one layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan, shake around to ensure that the chickpeas brown evenly, and return to oven for another 15 minutes until brown and crunchy.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature!
Want more ideas for fabulous foods to roast? Here are a few more suggestions from Snack Girl! What are your favorite homemade snacks? Share with us in the comments below!
HEALTH SITE LIKE THIS.
Seriously, we cite every fact with a scientific study!
Once we put a Shake Weight to the test...
We help you find what healthy means to you.