This is the easiest and most delicious beer bread I’ve ever seen —I make it so much now that my husband calls it my “specialty.” I am a BAD cook, and there is absolutly no way for me to screw up this super-simple recipe! by zekebamm
- Total: 1 minute to fix, 45 to bake
- 1 box Bountiful Beer Bread Mix (tastefullysimple.com)
- 1 bottle Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat beer
- Optional (3 T melted butter)
- Preheat oven as indicated on Bountiful Beer Bread mix instructions.
- Thoroughly spray a bread baking pan with any nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine beer and bread mix in bowl, stir 30 times. Pour/spread mixture into baking pan.
- If desired, pour melted butter over top of dough (it’s good!). Bake 45 minutes or as indicated on the mix box. Let cool for 10-15 minutes. EAT!!!!!