I’m trying to eat healthier, but still indulge in all the treats I love. This recipe evolved from a lot of tastings…yum!
- Yields: 12
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 30 minutes
- Active: 10 minutes
- 2 cups King Arthur whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup splenda brown sugar (or regular if you would like)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2tsp orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice or juice of 3 small oranges
- 2 large eggs
- Sprinkle with either spice, oats, nuts etc…be inventive. I went with oats and a sprinkle of allspice.
- Combine dry ingredients and wet ingredients seperately, except for the topping.
- Mix the wet and dry together and pour into sprayed muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with topping and bake 400F 18-20 minutes