Employees Only is a New York City bar that redefines mixology with creative twists on classic cocktails. Try its take on the martini, coined the Provençale, which combines this vermouth infused with herbes de Provence with Lavender-Infused Gin.
What to buy: Herbes de Provence is an herb mixture that can be found in most grocery stores and specialty markets. If you’re feeling ambitious, you can also make your own.
- Yield: 1 (750-milliliter) bottle
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20 mins
- Active: 10 mins
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry vermouth, such as Noilly Prat
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- Combine 3/4 cup vermouth and herbs in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Strain to remove herbs and pour infusion back into vermouth bottle.