This pasta salad is a hit at every gathering I take it to. Goes well with barbeque, and is a great pot luck dish. My mother has made this for years as well I have and everyone wants the recipe.
- Yields: Easy
- Total: 2 hours including chilling
- Active: 30 minutes
- 16 oz package vermicelli pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 1 pint mayonaise
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 6 stalks chopped celery
- 1 (4oz) can chopped ripe olives
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions with 1 Tablespoon of oil. Drain and let cool.
- Mix lemon juice, accent and remaining 4 Tablespoons oil, then toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix mayonaise, onion, celery, olives, pepper, and pimentoes. Add to pasta. Toss to coat. Refridgerate to chill.