I tweaked a recipe that I found in an old cookbook, wanted a great homemade chicken soup recipe that took no time at all. by ObamaMomma
- Yields: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 1 hour
- Active: 15 minutes
- 2- 32 ounce Progresso Tuscan Chicken Broth and 1- 14 ounce can salt free veggie broth
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 to 1 pound chopped cooked chicken (as little or as much as you want)
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
- oregano, parsley, and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and celery in butter until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes. Enjoy!