Brown rice and carrots can be made while meatloaf is cooking.
- Yields: 6
- Total: 60min
- ground turkey
- day old bread or bread crumbs
- bar b q sauce or wisticher sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- chop onion and peppers small, mix with all ingredients in bowl.. set oven to 350, bake for 40 min. until golden brown
- rinse rice in colander. 1 tablespoon of oil in heavy pot.. put in rice and fry until all grains are coated. Add enough boiling water to cover, put on tight lid and reduce heat let rice steam to cook on back burner.
- slice carrots on bias. 2 tablespoons of water 1 tsp of sugar on low heat. put in carrots and mix until all slices are coated.. cook 8 mins on low heat