Nice ice-cold fruity cocktail perfect for those summer evenings. As featured at Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel in NYC. www.upstairsnyc.coom
- Yields: 1 Cocktail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: > 3 minutes
- 1/4 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Mango nectar
- 1/4 oz. Svedka vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Svedka citron vodka
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Begin by measuring a 1/4 oz. cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Then measure 1 1/2 oz. of mango nectar and add that into the mixing cup.
- Pour 1/4 oz. of Svedka vanilla vodka into the mix.
- Afterwords add another 1 oz. of Svedka citron vodka.
- Shake well and strain it into a cocktail glass.
- Top it all off with freshly shaken 1/8 inch think layer of heavy whipped cream. (2 1/2 oz. of whipped cream mixed with lemon zest and 1 tablespoon of sugar shaken vigorously for approximately 10 seconds.)