The geniuses at my favorite bar The Argus, had this on special last night. You can use any type of berries for the puree. Easy to batch and great for summer parties.
- Yield: 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 10 minutes
- Active: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces vodka (ideally lemon-infused or citron)
- 2 ounce freshly squeezed lemonade
- 1 ounce strawberry puree (doesn’t need to be strained)
- 1/2 ounce club soda or seltzer water
- Half strawberry or mint sprig for garnish
- In a separate container, puree strawberries using a blender or hand-held immersion blender. Extra puree can be frozen for future use.
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour vodka, lemonade, strawberry puree, and seltzer water in glass and stir to combine puree with other ingredients.
- Garnish with half or whole strawberry or mint sprig.